Hello!

Welcome to my blog. This is a blog meant for younger people, although adults can get something from it as well. This site is for people who are actually trying to improve themselves. This isn't about impressing parents, your boss, or friends. This website is about you, being your best self, and the self you want to be.

Young Personal Development - 2010!

0

Posted on : 5:18 PM

Hey! This my first post for this blog. I've been doing a ton of thinking and pondering lately, and I've come up with some good stuff. On top of this, I've been reading as much personal development information I can get my hands on. This means that I have quite a bit of information to share with everyone.

This blog is mainly for myself. I need to start really doing some experiments in order to improve. I've gotten to the point where I know a ton, but I haven't put it into action yet. I'm going to start doing that now, and I'll use this blog as a journal of sorts. I start my second semester at the University on Monday, so I'll have plenty of time to try some experiments.

I'll post on this blog as often as I have something interesting to share. I hope you guys can learn something from my experiments!

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment