Hello!

Welcome to my blog. This is a blog meant for younger people, although adults can get something from it as well. This site is for people who are actually trying to improve themselves. This isn't about impressing parents, your boss, or friends. This website is about you, being your best self, and the self you want to be.

Abundance Mindset - Day 2

0

Posted on : 1:36 PM

For some reason, it's really hard for me to just think for 20 minutes straight. I've been having problems with my mind wandering during my visualizations, and it makes it really hard to concentrate. It's frustrating, because for this to work, I really need to focus on the feelings of abundance, and you can only do that if you concentrate. I guess I just need some more practice.

I didn't go out and look for any jobs yesterday, because I didn't want to. I just didn't feel like going out and feeling out applications. Who knows if I ever will. However, my intention of furthering my path towards abundance manifested! I was at my friends house, and he's a co-manager at a local store. He said he could probably get me a job there pretty easily. That's exciting, because I wasn't even trying to get a job, other than setting my intention.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment